總網頁瀏覽量

2010年7月2日 星期五

The Price of Gas






I shall be lazy for a day. A man can be lazy for a day, can't he?


So what I'm going to do is to borrow something from someone else. It's good. I assure you. And it is, for a change, full of good pictures and I am sure my friend Peter would love it, in big font. So here goes.


Price of gas in  France


A thief in  Paris  planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre.


After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van.


However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.


When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, "Monsieur, this is the reason. I stole the paintings."'


I had no Monet


to buy Degas













to make the Van Gogh.' 



See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.




I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse

Except my worry and my guilt!


1 則留言:

  1. Millions of laughter!
    Thank you, my dear frined.
    But why Peter? Is this his real life experience/imagination???
    And hence, it takes a RICH thief to steal valuable paintings...
    [版主回覆07/02/2010 11:12:00]If it is in any one's imagination, there is an extremely high probability that it might be in Black Leopard's imagination!
    The thief is certainly rich. He lives in a country rich in art and culture. So when he thinks of stealing, he steals some of its riches..

    回覆刪除