總網頁瀏覽量

2010年11月6日 星期六

Two more Saturday Jokes

Since it's Saturday jokes time. I posted some. They have to do with what men want in the house. I thought they were deleted by Yahoo as sexist because I labelled it "Declaration for the Rights of the Macho Man". I was wrong. So, here are two more.


The Best Gift for Mama


Three sons left home. They went out on their own and all prospered. They got together and discussed what they would give to their elderly mother.


Milton, the first said, " I built a house for Mama."


Gerald, the second said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver".


The third, Donald, smiled and said, "I got both you beaten. You remember how Mama enjoyed reading the Bible? And you know she can't see very well any more. I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took the Elders in the church 12 years to teach him. He's one of a kind. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse, and the parrot recites it."


Soon the "Thank you"  notes from Mama arrived.


To the first son, she wrote, "Thanks Milton. The house you built is so huge. But I live in only one room. However I have to clean the whole house!"


To the second, she wrote: "Thank you so much, Gerald. But I'm too old to travel any more. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. I stay home most of the time. So I rarely use the Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!"


When she wrote to the third son, she said, "Dearest Donald, you have the good sense to know what your Mama likes. The chicken was delicious!"


A Surprised Mother


A woman took her 16-year-old daughter to the doctor.


The doctors said, "Okay, Mrs. Jones, what's the problem?"


The mother said, "It's my daughter, Debbie. She keeps getting these cravings. She's putting on weight and is sick most mornings."


The doctor gave Debbite a good examination. Then turning  to the mother, he said, "Well, I don't know how to tell you this. But your Debbie is pregnant. About 4 months, I'd say."


The mother said, "Pregnant? She can't be. She has never been left alone with a man! Have you, Debbie?"


Debbie said, "No, mother! I've never even kissed a man."


The doctor walked over to the window and stood there staring out of it.


After about 5 minutes, the mother finally asked, "Is there something wrong out there?"


The doctor replied: "No, not really. It's just that the last time anything like that happened, a star appeared in the East, three wise men came over the hill. There's no way I'm going to miss it this time!"


Have a nice weekend!


6 則留言:

  1. i like it 
    p.s. you may try to post your first joke again.  sometimes it's just the system error that erases your article.

    回覆刪除
  2. Jesus...that's not a joke... That's a laugh !  "Holiday jokes aren't for sale,   Jokes are for personal use,    Aren't for sale anymore, perhaps,      For you to purchase at your own risks and laughters,      Sales now open , joking sales party..."      Good evening, my dear old friend !    

    回覆刪除
  3. Poor bird! This is no joke; it's tragedy. But still, I couldn't help laughing.
    [版主回覆11/06/2010 23:45:00]It's just a joke!

    回覆刪除
  4. 聽完笑話去做善事啦 施俾受更有福
    [版主回覆11/06/2010 23:44:00]Good for you! Doing voluntary work?

    回覆刪除
  5.  的確這些全是笑話來的 ...
     因為是局外人的關係吧 ~~
    [版主回覆11/07/2010 19:02:00]Life is a just a big joke, isn't it? But sometimes, the joke is on us! The truth may sometimes be difficult to swallow. It becomes slightly easier if dressed as a joke! Just like the sugar coating on a pill! Isn't that why we are all fond of jokes? 

    回覆刪除
  6. Good jokes! Thanks for sharing!

    回覆刪除