總網頁瀏覽量

2011年2月19日 星期六

Saturday Fun

When I look out of the window, I see an overcast sky. Looks pretty depressing. But there's a bright spot somewhere up there. It says, "weekend!". Time for some fun. So here's a short bar joke to liven up your day.



A rather confident man walks into a bar. He takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment.


The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"


"No," he replies, "I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was just testing it."


The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"


"It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me," he explains.


"What's it telling you now?" she asks.


"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties," he says.


The woman giggles and replies, "Well, it must be broken. I am wearing panties!"


The man explains, "Ah well, the damn thing must be an hour fast."


Have a nice weekend! I hope your watch runs on time, alpha wave or no alpha wave!


4 則留言:

  1. I am impatient and I would set my watch a split second late. How can one wait?
    By the way, when I saw the word "watch", I thought of the word "catch" and I wondered why the two words are pronounced differently. Just another joke.
    [版主回覆02/19/2011 12:01:00]Really that urgent? Not a good sign at all. My friend, there's something called "jumping the gun" or premature ej....

    回覆刪除
  2. Alpha, beta or gamma, it's a terrific joke for the weekend! Enjoy it mate!
    [版主回覆02/20/2011 08:59:00]Glad you enjoy it.

    回覆刪除
  3. It made me smile before I go to sleep...
    Goodnight, and wish u have a beautiful Sunday.
    [版主回覆02/20/2011 09:00:00]Thanks for your thought. But it appears that the sky is in one of her moods!

    回覆刪除