總網頁瀏覽量

2011年3月26日 星期六

A Short Saturday Joke

It's Saturday and sunny. Time for a joke. As I'm fairly busy with films, it'll be a short one. But to make up for its brevity the font will be bigger. It's about a rather serious subject: Truth. There are 6 of them. Here they are.


Six Truths of Life


 



1.   You cannot stick your tongue out and look up  at the ceiling at the same time, a physical  impossibility.      
  
  
  

  
  
 








2.  All idiots, after reading #1 will  try it. 



3.  And discover #1 is a  lie.
   



4. You are  smiling now because you are an idiot.
     



5.  You soon will forward this to  another idiot.
   



6.  There is still a stupid smile  on your face ...
    



I'm an idiot. I need company.  You now have 2 options: delete  it, or send it along to put a
  smile on someone else's face today. 


4 則留言:

  1. I had intended to delete your blog but unfortunately I couldn't.
    [版主回覆03/26/2011 13:06:00]What is there to stop you deleting it from your own mind!

    回覆刪除
  2. Good evening, my dear old friend!  Best idiot x 3...including the Black Leopard... " Put your smile on my shoulder...     Your smiling face means a lot to me, and to the human race,       Smile forever, and keep smiling,         On both your happy days and sad years...           My happiness rest upon your smiling face,            Shoulder of fortune, shower of smiling faces..." 







    [版主回覆03/27/2011 06:51:00]Who cares is he's an idiot. Ain't we all idiots one way or another, one time or another? As you say, it's important to put on a smiling face, no matter what! It's good for others and ourselves too!

    回覆刪除
  3. hahaha... I am an  idiot
    I would copy it & forward it....
    [版主回覆03/27/2011 06:45:00]Good. Spread the fun!

    回覆刪除
  4. I am an idiot too
    and I love to be the one  
     
    [版主回覆03/28/2011 16:46:00]It's good to know I am not the only one!

    回覆刪除