Been in America for close to two weeks now. America is a really unique nation. Here everything appears to work to a different set of rules. Here are some:
1. Only in America.... does a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk
all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while
healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America......do owners leave their cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put their useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America......do people use answering machines to
screen calls and then have call waiting so they won't miss a call from
someone they didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America......do they buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
10. Only in America......can a homeless combat veteran
live in a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House.