總網頁瀏覽量

2012年1月19日 星期四

A Dedication



One can say that with digital technology, photography has become extremely easy.  But often what appears easy is the hardest to do well. So many things have got to be right. If one only of the factors making for a good photo is missing, the whole photo may be ruined. Hence one needs to practice, practice  and practice even more. That's what I am trying to do.

I owe everything that I have learned to the one who introduced me to this wonderful hobby last April. I have learned much. But there is much much more that I still got to learn. As a token of my appreciation for such progress as I have made since then, I offer the sunlight in these flowers to my initiator, my mentor and my guide in the art of photography. 














































12 則留言:

  1. Good attempt! Move on old chum.
    [版主回覆01/19/2012 17:34:26]I have tried a few of them. But I need to experiment more.
    [Peter回覆01/19/2012 17:02:04]Try not to rely too much on Auto mode. There are other combinations (ISO, White Balance, Exposure, Aperture priority, Time priority, etc.) which cleverly used should give you much better image effects. Take sometime to experiment with the different modes on the same subject and you will see the difference. I don’t mean to pose as an expert but these were what I picked up from my photography lessons. Do give it a try. Wish you success!
    [版主回覆01/19/2012 16:47:42]Thank you. I must spend a little more time on how to take pictures under different kinds of circumstances and lighting conditions. How I wish I had more time!

    回覆刪除
  2. As the saying goes, "You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. " Given that you only started photographing last April, you have done pretty well! Guess you are a talented soul.
    [版主回覆01/19/2012 16:48:10]I don't know about that. A good teacher is important too!

    回覆刪除
  3. Digital makes things become too easy that people lost the heart and patient to take a good photo, 菲林年代每一卷菲林都是有限,沖曬亦不便宜,所以每拍一張都是分外用心的,現在數碼化太方便了,不是不好,只不過太方便時,很多人亦不在懂那用心去拍的心
    [版主回覆01/20/2012 01:56:33]You're right. everything is pre-programmed nowadays. But it takes time to learn the function of various special effects too.

    回覆刪除
  4. 何解色水有點異樣?
    [版主回覆01/20/2012 01:57:27]It's a question of the sunlight

    回覆刪除
  5. 好美的花! ~~~~~~~ 祝節日愉快! 拍照得心應手!
    [版主回覆01/27/2012 08:17:01]Thank you. My warm wishes for your happiness throughout the year. I look forward to seeing more of your excellent blogs.

    回覆刪除
  6. 祝您龍精虎猛 ~ 如意吉祥 ~^^~
    [版主回覆01/27/2012 08:18:38]Thank you. May your diligence and creativity continue to delight us.

    回覆刪除
  7. I agree: Practice ~ practice and practice ... do more practice to know more and more ~

    回覆刪除
  8. …(¯`v´¯) •./¸✿
    (¯` ✿..¯))✿/¸.•*✿大年初一,恭喜發財 好運齊來
    ...(_.^._)ë.....

    祝:ELZORRO 龍年 開心健 康.. 心想事成 ! .財源滾滾來 !
    [版主回覆01/27/2012 08:24:03]Thank you. May you stay healthy, wealthy and wise in the coming years and find one after your heart soon.
    [自由熊回覆01/26/2012 16:43:50]…(¯`v´¯) •./¸✿
    (¯` ✿..¯))✿/¸.•*✿開工大吉 好運來! .
    ...(_.^._)ë.....

    回覆刪除
  9. Patrice and everything matter. It is absoultely right.
    [版主回覆01/27/2012 09:54:50]Yes. There are no "short cuts" !

    回覆刪除
  10. 真的每次見你的照片都有驚喜.讚
    [版主回覆01/27/2012 16:43:21]Thank you. I try to improve.

    回覆刪除
  11. Flowers are always good subjects for photography!!
    [版主回覆01/27/2012 16:43:48]Yes, they are always beautiful under the sun.

    回覆刪除
  12. I love 1st, 2nd 3rd photos. You know, it's very difficult to take photos of white flowers (also red flowers) since lots of details would be lost. But I love these 3 taken by you.
    [版主回覆01/30/2012 10:15:47]Yes. Very difficult. But I was lucky. The sun was on my side.
    Glad you enjoyed them.

    回覆刪除