總網頁瀏覽量

2012年1月14日 星期六

Images from a Roving Lens

Reflected images fascinate me, mesmerize me and give me enormous delight. Don't ask me why. Whenever I find myself before them, my attention would invariably be caught, as if somewhere inside them, there lurks some kind of genii who would cast a secret spell over my eyes and render them completely powerless against their charm. I passed by Exchange Square after lunch yesterday. My eyes were hooked. I followed the clues left by the genii.




The image on the right is still recognizable but what are those on the left?



Blurred reflections upon a door



Reflections on a pillar



More reflections on a pillar



Shadows of wealth



People and buildings



What is it?



Flowers and rail



Light upon liquid



Liquid gold on stones



Colors upon a pillar.



Spirals at Exchange Square



Lines and reflections.



Lines and circles



More reflections and bends



A skylight



Curves, circles and lines



Merging of space



Reality or illusions?



Light and shade.



a door?



Pillar and door


Breaking the monotony



Bowed by rain



An opening.



Light upon a barrier



Abandoned.



Flowers

 

A corridor



Rain on Roof



More rain on roof



Rain upon a sphere



Window reflection



More reflections.



Lamps in the rain



Raindrops



Rain upon a roof



More rain upon a roof.




Still more rain upon a roof




The Ultimate



Two close competitors



Not exit



What's there for me?



A corridor



A passing light



Another passing light



Lights and Paris.



2 則留言:

  1. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
    ⋯ ◯ ⋯¨ ︵ ............~°˚" 阿 1 熊
    ¨︵¸︵ 早晨 ELZORRO . 今日 有冇咩節目呀 ?
    [版主回覆01/14/2012 11:57:05]A talk, a movie and a meal! And you?

    回覆刪除
  2. Very interesting, you are more and more fond of the camera.
    [版主回覆01/16/2012 08:24:09]Yes, the camera has brought me much fun and joy.

    回覆刪除