總網頁瀏覽量

2012年1月17日 星期二

More Roving Shots


After lunch with some of my classmates, I prowled around town hunting for images of interest. Though not completely happy, I found sufficient consolation.



A new angle on an old building.



Some new year decoration.



The nearside window of the front cubicle of a passing lorry.



A machine on the back of a lorry



The lips of pink panther?



Some leaves at a roadside stal



Some orchid bulbs.



Some orchids



Some yellow butterfly orchids.



Some mottled red butterfly orchids.



A beetroot like plant.



Some reflections.



The painted head of a truncated iron rod in a construction site



A rusted rod over a plastered wall of the construction site



A tough plant growing at the bottom of the wall there



Some workers' gloves on a paper cargo carton on the pavement.



A tear in the cover of a tarpaulin in front of another small construction site.



More of the same green cover



Windows on a building I passed.



Some packing materials for antiques.



More packing materials for antiques



Some graffiti on a post box



Another graffiti



Even more graffiti



Peeing corner?







9 則留言:

  1. 觀察能力如此強, 常拍攝到細微之處 !
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 14:54:03]Your friends may well be right.
    [蔚藍回覆01/17/2012 14:51:27]someone can't see even when they keep their eyes open. 使我想起當我眼睛手術後卧床的一段日子, 有一朋友說 : 有人雙目失明, 但心沒有盲 ! 有人打開雙眼, 可惜心已盲了, 什麼也看不見 !!!!
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 14:42:56]I just keep my eyes open.

    回覆刪除
  2. Nice shots! The sun is out today - a good day for shooting!
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 14:43:33]Thank you. Sunny but hazy. I'll see what I can do.

    回覆刪除
  3. Love the graffiti shots. Now I begin to take vandalism as art! Still around? I thought you were already out of town. I will be away for eight days this coming Saturday. An early wish for a happy and healthy Year of the Dragon!
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 14:49:50]Thanks. Graffiti may or not be art. It may be mere vandalism, simpliciter. It may start off as vandalism but it may end up as a kind of "art", depending on how you define "art".
    I wish you an excellent time in your trip. Do bring back some good stuff to share but be careful because people there may not always be honest to tourists.
    I'll hang around for a few more days before I'm gone.

    回覆刪除
  4. 最愛看 El Zorro 拍的反射玻璃幕牆上的倒影! 以及一些路旁被人忽略的景物! ~~~~~~ ...=^o^=..
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 15:24:56]Thank you. The work of a pair of jaded eyes desperate for some diversion!

    回覆刪除
  5. El Zorro 的觀察力很強,也相當獨到啊。
    那幅傻豹與最後一幅Peeing Corner都十分有趣。...^_^...
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 15:25:57]Thank you. One has to amuse oneself from time to time!

    回覆刪除
  6. Thanks ! . ^^
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 15:48:23]My pleasure.

    回覆刪除
  7. 你的構圖很特別,有趣哦 ;)
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 22:57:43]You're right. We can learn from our mistakes and from asking for a tip or two from those who know a bit about photography.
    [島耕作回覆01/17/2012 18:03:36]我都冇上過堂的,我覺得自己摸索吓印象仲深刻 ;)
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 16:47:19]Never took any formal lessons in photography and just started in April this year. So I got to follow my own instincts. I do find however that very few people do it the way I did. Glad you find them interesting.

    回覆刪除
  8. in Admiralty?
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 22:55:43]If you're referring to photo 1, it's not taken in Admiralty but in Central.

    回覆刪除
  9. 石隙中的植物,求存有道。
    [版主回覆01/17/2012 23:35:05]The ability of little plants to survive never ceases to amaze me.

    回覆刪除