總網頁瀏覽量

2012年3月3日 星期六

Saturday Fun

Saturday. What a wonderful day! Day when we can put away our files and not have to check our in tray, the mail on our desk or email on our computer screen or be bothered with answering the incessant demands from the office intercom. And best of all, have a little fun on a subject that one will seldom be tired of.


                                            1


A young girls goes into the confessional on Saturday morning.

"Father, forgive me for I have sinned."

"Yes, my child , what did you do?"

"Yes, I went out with me boyfriend Friday night. He held my hand twice, kissed me three times and made wild passionate love to me two times."

"Daughter! I want you to go straight home, squeeze seven lemons into a glass and drink it straight down."

"Will that wash away me sin?"

"No, but it will get that silly smile off your face."


                                             2.

Three young Irishmen died at more or less the same time and met St. Patrick at the Pearly Gates.

He addressed the boys, "Lads, I'm here to welcome you to heaven where you will spend eternity. But just remember one thing. When you go through these gates, don't step on any of the ducks or you'll be punished for eternity."

Sean went in first and was amazed to see that the entire landscape was filled by ducks. Try as he might, he could not help stepping on one.

The plainest girl he had ever met appeared and said, "Well, love, you stepped on a duck and now we're stuck together for all time."

The exact same thing happened to Michael, only that his companion was even uglier than the first girl.

Tim was absolutely terrified.

He gingerly managed to make it most of the way across the court without stepping on a single duck.

Suddenly, his arm was taken by a beautiful blonde young lass.

Tim looked over and beheld the most beautiful, graceful blue-eyed woman he's ever seen in his life.

He gasped, "I don't understand it!"

The young beauty answered, "Well, I'm sure I don't either. I was walking along minding my own business when all of a sudden, I stepped on a duck...."


If ever you go to the Pearly Gates, I wish you all the luck you may need! Have a nice weekend.





         
.

8 則留言:

  1. Hilarious! Thanks very much for the weekend fun.
    [版主回覆03/03/2012 10:55:44]Glad you had your bit of fun! Have a nice weekend.

    回覆刪除
  2. 嘻嘻,週末愉快!
    [本生堂回覆03/03/2012 11:06:37]hehe, thanks for making us living longer,
    or fewer can come to read your jokes and share your good stuff.
    [版主回覆03/03/2012 10:56:48]Laugh and you'll probably have a longer life. Have a nice weekend too!

    回覆刪除
  3.  ̄▽ ̄ 真係好佩服ELZORRO 每逢星期六 . 風雨不改 !
    [版主回覆03/04/2012 08:26:35]Something can never be missed in life! Fun!

    回覆刪除
  4. Thank you El Zorro for these wonderful jokes.
    Have a nice weekend!
    [版主回覆03/04/2012 08:27:27]My pleasure. You have a nice weekend too. Happy clicking!

    回覆刪除
  5. Love the first joke. I am sure many people do “confess” their sins with an unholy glee on their face. Have a nice weekend.
    [版主回覆03/04/2012 08:28:28]You can sometimes even "see" some such "confessions" on U-tube!

    回覆刪除
  6. 都有趣! 不過較喜 # 2! ~~~~~~ 週末愉快!
    [版主回覆03/04/2012 08:30:08]That's the whole point. To get more fun into the world!

    回覆刪除
  7. I'm so dumb that I don't know why you guys find the second one so funny?
    [版主回覆03/05/2012 09:08:14]I suppose you have so much sympathy for the plight of that blue-eyed blonde angel that you wouldn't find the heart to laugh at the common fate of all who go to this particular heaven.

    回覆刪除
  8. I like the first one.
    [版主回覆03/07/2012 21:53:29]Yes, it's good! Glad you like it.

    回覆刪除