總網頁瀏覽量

2012年7月7日 星期六

Saturday Jokes

Life is full of bothers. They usually arrive at times when you least expect them and often times, they come with little rhyme or reason. One of the ways of getting our minds off  them is to have a bit of fun every now and then. In that way, I think I'm just like everybody else. But I'm lucky. I got friends who would email me jokes from time to time. Here're some I just got recently from a friend. Let's have some fun questions and answers. .


1.     Q: What is the closest thing to a woman's period?
        A: Your salary, it comes once a month, lasts about 5 days and if it doesn't come, it means you are in big trouble.

2.     Q: What's the difference between biology and sociology?
        A: When the baby looks like his dad or mom, it is biology. When the baby looks like the neighbor, then it is sociology.

3.     Q: Doctor: Lady, you look so weak & exhausted. What happened? Are you having the 3 meals a day I advised?
        A: Doctor, I thought you said 3 males a day.

4.     Q: Girl friend & boy friend go for a movie. In the dark, a mosquito enters the girl's skirt. Guess where it would have bitten.
        A: The boy friend's hand.

5.     Q: Tarzan and the animals went to the river to take a bath. Tarzan removed his clothes. All the animals laughed. Tarzan asked "Why"?
        A: The animals told him,  "Your tail is in front".

6.     Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed. He shoots his friend to death.
        Wife says, "If you keep on doing this, you'll soon lose ALL your friends".


7.     Small boy wrote to Santa Claus,"Send me a brother".
        Santa wrote back," SEND ME YOUR MOTHER".


So now you've got one for each day of the week. Have a relaxing weekend.




4 則留言:

  1. I think you are particularly naughty this weekend.
    [版主回覆07/08/2012 09:13:34]Appearance may be deceptive.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hilarious! Thanks for your jokes!
    [版主回覆07/10/2012 08:50:55]My pleasure !

    回覆刪除
  3. Tarzan's tail is in the front.
    [版主回覆07/10/2012 17:00:07]So is yours, I suppose ?!

    回覆刪除
  4. A bit risque is more funny
    [版主回覆07/18/2012 10:47:21]Sure!

    回覆刪除