總網頁瀏覽量

2013年1月10日 星期四

The Invisible Artist (隱形藝術家)

It often happens that we'd come upon some new opportunities for doing something interesting
which never crossed our mind when we were working on another project,  So it was that on my way to photograph the red leaves of Tai Tong, I came upon many flowers in the streets leading to the Country Park


I found these on my way to the Tai Tong Country Park



When I returned in the evening after I'm done at the country park, the flowers had taken on some new hues. .



In the morning



In the evening



Some pig's ears I found in the morning



Another pink morning glory



A bauhinia about to open



One completely open



Another one



Some other road side flowers



A tendril coiled up like a green snake!



Some yellow leaves I found at the park before going into the Country Park



The tree itself



Some roadside plant



Another such plant



A reed in the sun



A bauhinia sapling struggling for some sunlight



Some leaves I found on my way back to the bus stop at Yuen Long



More such leaves



Even more higher up



A whole lot of little lanterns !



And on the ground, fallen leaves bathed in the warm golden glow of the setting sun, all done by the hands of that invisible artist called Nature.

3 則留言:

  1. There may be a physical or chemical explanation for these beautiful scenes...
    [版主回覆01/11/2013 22:43:36]The physical-chemistry of Nature !

    回覆刪除
  2. Wa, the flowers are so beautiful.
    [版主回覆01/11/2013 22:44:37]Yes, they are great.

    回覆刪除
  3. 早上的陽光、 令花花葉葉都漂亮起來!
    [版主回覆01/12/2013 23:40:34]Yes, you're right. The morning sun brightens up everything and infuses life into everything it shines upon.

    回覆刪除