總網頁瀏覽量

2013年3月15日 星期五

Tsuen Wan Football Grounds (荃灣足球場)

Looking for new premises everywhere prompted by the soon to expire lease of the HKSH can be a soul destroying odyssey across various parts of Kowloon and the New Territories. But it can have some expected windfalls too.




A flower I found on a roadside flower-box near to the Tsuen Wan Football Grounds.




A yellow orchid growing at the corner of the football ground. 



Another one



A red orchid there



And a pink one



These are almost white



Behind the goal post of the football field, the flowers of the tree are in full bloom



How could I let them go with my camera, which I originally brought along for the purposes of taking snapshots of the possible places we intend to rent !



On my way to the MTR station, I found a raodside stall selling paper cuttings.



So, just one click and I've captured lots of hearts!


沒有留言:

張貼留言