總網頁瀏覽量

2013年8月10日 星期六

Saturday Fun (星期六,笑一笑)

Quite busy this Saturday. So, there'll just be a tiny tiny portion of fun. They're all centered on the experiences of those people we both love and hate, depending on what they can bring us after we see them in their robes or gowns in white or blue etc.


1.

"Doctor, please hurry. My son swallowed a razor-blade."
"Don't panic, I'm coming immediately. Have you done anything yet?"
"Yea, I shaved with the electric razor."

2.

"Doctor, doctor, You've got to help me - I just can't stop my hands shaking!"
"Do you drink a lot?"
"Not really - I spill most of it!"

3.

"Doctor, doctor, will I be able to play the violin after the operation?"
"Yes, of course..."
"Great! I never could before!"

4.

A man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.
"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

5.

The surgeon told his patient that woke up after having been operated: "I'm afraid we're going to have to operate you again. Because, you see, I forgot my rubber gloves inside you."
"Well, if it's just because of them, I'd rather pay for them if you just leave me alone."

6.

A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast.
"You aren't so good in bed either!" he shouted and stormed off to work.
By mid morning, he decided he'd better make amends and phoned home.
After many rings, his wife picked up the phone.
"What took you so long to answer?"
"I was in bed."
"What were you doing in bed this late?"
"Getting a second opinion."

Go out and have a fun weekend.  It's not raining any more!


6 則留言:

  1. Lawyers and doctors are among all the social animals most scoffed at.
    We need them and yet we seem to have the least respect for them.
    What have they done to deserve that?
    Have a nice weekend too.

    [Peter回覆08/10/2013 10:36:59]Good thinking. Yes, all the "Ah Qs".
    [版主回覆08/10/2013 10:34:10]Not the other extreme! Not at all. Blondes exercise a peculiar magic over the nether parts of Western males: they feel completely powerless before the golden beauty of such goddesses of feminine charm. So they do what they do with other "symbols" of power and authority!
    [Peter回覆08/10/2013 10:27:58]But we also joke about the blondes, supposedly the other extreme of human intellect.
    [Peter回覆08/10/2013 10:21:17]Well said!
    [版主回覆08/10/2013 10:15:16]We always try to make fun of those people and things we're not normally allowed NOT to treat with the greatest respect eg. God, the law, the experts etc. Perhaps that's our way of "getting even" with them in a pre-determined situation of gross inequalities in which we're bound to lose in any attempted fight with them. If we can't fight 'em, joke about 'em ! If one door is closed, we open another! That's one of the "permissible" ways we may still "assert" our "freedom" and our "autonomy" and restore a little our dented "dignity"!

    回覆刪除
  2. [版主回覆08/11/2013 07:43:36]You're welcome. Have a fun weekend!

    回覆刪除
  3. 很有趣, 人人都有傻話.
    [版主回覆08/11/2013 07:38:52]是否有點似曾相識的感覺?

    回覆刪除
  4. 好好笑呀﹗
    [版主回覆08/11/2013 07:41:15]很高興能逗你開心!

    回覆刪除
  5. Hilarious! You've made my day! Have a great weekend!
    [版主回覆08/11/2013 07:42:26]Glad you like 'em. You have a nice week end too!

    回覆刪除
  6. 很有趣惹笑呀。
    謝謝!
    [博樂回覆08/13/2013 21:54:00]me too !
    [版主回覆08/12/2013 08:10:00]Which one do you like best. For me, it's the last one.

    回覆刪除