總網頁瀏覽量

2014年1月19日 星期日

Weekend Fun

Very very busy this week: reading and preparing for a talk. So I don't think I have time except for a short joke. It's a joke which I'm sure those who don't like books will find more than a trifle boring. But not to the true book lover. 

Joke on a Book Lover

"For Heaven's sake, Chris, why can't you talk to me once in a while?" Julie whined.
"What?" Chris replied.
 "Look around!" Julie yelled, as she pointed around the room.
 "Look at all these books! You always have your head buried in a book! You don't even seem to know I'm alive!" 
"I'm sorry, honey," Chris said.
 "Sometimes I wish I were a book. Maybe then you'd at least look at me!" Julie exclaimed.
"Hmmmm," Chris mumbled, "that's not such a bad idea. Then I could take you to the library every few days and change you for something more interesting."



 Bookworms are probably incurable!

沒有留言:

張貼留言