總網頁瀏覽量

2015年7月12日 星期日

Sweating it out on Cheung Chau (長洲浴汗)

Saturday was hot.


I thought I might get some sea breezes in Cheung Chau and took the ferry there.



and found another ship!

and some piled up tables


and some dried grass sticking to the bottom of a crate


but not very many flowers.


But plenty of such seaside flowers



If there aren't too  many flowers, one can always find leaves.



And of course, some boats



But it'd probably be another year before they'd be taken out again.


In the meantime, they'd only have this rope as company.


and some strong reinforced binders


Scales on a broken window !


The air hardly stirred in the summer heat.


So the water is unusually calm and looks really cool but my back was boiling.
 
You'd never have guessed what these would be used for but I know. I know because I saw how its owner stepped on it as a "glide" to take him from the shore to the boats moored a little further out!




a broom on a boat



and a chair in the little restaurant where I had what I was dying for: an iced coffee.

沒有留言:

張貼留言